When Norwegian scientist Marie attends a seminar in Paris on the actual weight of a kilo, it is her own measurement of disappointment, grief and, not least, love, that ends up on the scale. Finally Marie is forced to come to terms with how much a human life truly weighs and which measurements she intends to live by.
- Leviathan (2014) A present day social drama spanning multiple characters about the human insecurity in a "new country" which gradually unwinds to a mythological […]
- Vikings S04E04 – Yol Season 04, Episode 04 – “Yol”
A Norwegian king and Bjorn, who is accompanied by a new partner, are welcomed to the Great Hall in Kattegat; King […]
- We’ll Never Have Paris (2014) We'll Never Have Paris is a clumsy and at once human account of screwing up on a transcontinental level in a noble effort to win back "the […]
- Barbecue (2014) On his 50th birthday, a man who's been watching his weight, health and temper all his life suffers a heart attack. He's been doing everything he was […]
- Never Ever (2016) À jamais À jamais
Lauren is living on a lonely coast, in a rambling rented house, where she encounters a strange, ageless man, a man with uncanny knowledge […]