4 would be astronauts spend 400 days in a land locked space simulator to test the psychological effects of deep space travel but, when something goes terribly wrong and they are forced to leave the simulation, they discover that everything on earth has changed. Is this real or is the simulation on a higher level than they could have ever imagined?
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014) Some of Sin City's most hard-boiled citizens cross paths with a few of its more reviled […]
- Time Lapse (2014) Three friends discover a mysterious machine that takes pictures 24hrs into the future and conspire to use it for personal gain, until disturbing and […]
- Child 44 (2015) Set in Stalin-era Soviet Union, a disgraced MGB agent is dispatched to investigate a series of child murders -- a case that begins to connect with […]
- The Voices (2015) A mentally unhinged factory worker must decide whether to listen to his talking cat and become a killer, or follow his dog's advice to keep striving […]
- Spooks: The Greater Good (2015) During a handover to the head of counter-terrorism of MI5 Harry Pearce, terrorist Adam Qasim escapes from MI5 custody. When Harry disappears soon […]