Five directors with five completely different cinematic styles go on an affectionate journey through each one of the five states bathed by the gigantic São Francisco River. Faith, passions, legends and the search for survival in the riverside communities of this river full of colors, which cuts through the dry hinterlands and flows into the exuberant sea of Northeastern Brazil.
- Fishtales (2016) After a shark attack leads to Cleo and Puffer's eight-legged octopus friend Ollie getting lost in the ocean, a fun-loving manta ray named Crash […]
- The Ties That Bind (2015) Employing an intimate interview style, Grammy- and Emmy®-winning filmmaker Thom Zimny showcases Bruce Springsteen’s first-person take on his writing […]
- Slack Bay (2016) Summer 1910. Several tourists have vanished while relaxing on the beautiful beaches of the Channel Coast. Infamous inspectors Machin and Malfoy soon […]
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014) A group of scientists in San Francisco struggle to stay alive in the aftermath of a plague that is wiping out humanity, while Caesar tries to […]
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow S01E14 – River of Time Season 01 Episode 14 – “River of Time”
The team captures Vandal Savage, but Kendra struggles with whether to kill him or not when he tells her he […]