Sixteen-year-old Billie’s reluctant path to independence is accelerated when her mother reveals plans for gender transition, and their time together becomes limited to Tuesdays. This emotionally charged story of desire, responsibility, and transformation was filmed over the course of a year—once a week, every week, only on Tuesdays.
- I Am Jazz S02E04 – Your Body May Be Rejecting the Implant Season 02, Episode 04 - “Your Body May Be Rejecting the Implant”
Jazz has an operation to replace her testosterone blocker, but there are […]
- Elf: Buddy’s Musical Christmas (2014) Santa narrates the story of Buddy's travels to New York City to meet the father he never knew he had. Along the way his unrelenting cheer transforms […]
- Lilting (2014) Lilting is a touching, intimate film about finding the things which bring us together. In contemporary London, a Cambodian Chinese mother mourns the […]
- Rabhasa (2014) US return student Karthik pledges to marry his uncle Dhanunjay's daughter Indu, which was his mother's wish. A small family feud ends with both the […]
- Kaaviya Thalaivan (2014) The two best disciples of Sivadas Swamigal, the earnest owner of a Drama school, are by design pitted against each other by the guru himself and […]