Season 02, Episode 04 — “Episode 4”
George’s house is bursting with teenagers and he gets another chance to buy his dream house in Weld after all. But is it serendipity or just a bad idea?
A recently widowed father, quits his job as a popular 800 word columnist for a top selling Sydney newspaper. Over the internet he buys a house on an impulse in a remote New Zealand seaside town. He then has to break the news to his two teenage kids who just lost their mum, and now face an even more uncertain future. But the colourful and inquisitive locals ensure his dream of a fresh start does not go to plan.
- Words S02E08 – Episode 8 Season 02, Episode 08 — “Episode 8”
A recently widowed father, quits his job as a popular 800 word columnist for a top selling Sydney newspaper. […]
- 800 Words S02E03 – Episode 3 Season 02, Episode 03 — “Episode 3”
George lands a scoop on the first day of his new job at the newspaper, but why is he under orders not to write […]
- 800 Words S02E01 – Episode 1 Season 02, Episode 01 — “Episode 1”
George and Arlo implement a cunning plan to bring Shay back from Sydney. George and Jan's seek advice from the […]
- 800 Words S02E05 – Episode 5 Season 02, Episode 05 — “Episode 5”
George's first date with Katie is the only news in Weld, while Constable Tom and Big Mac clash over the […]
- 800 Words S02E07 – Episode 7 Season 02, Episode 07 — “Episode 7”
Laura's one year anniversary approaches. George and the family prepare to leave for Sydney. Shay gets the blame […]