David Gelb (Jiro Dreams of Sushi) tackles another venerable, beloved, and long-standing institution: the Mustang, crown jewel of the Ford fleet. Only this institution is in turmoil. As the fiftieth anniversary of the Mustang approaches and the car industry struggles through the deepest trough of the financial crisis, Ford launches a redesign. Now the jobs of workers at Ford’s Flat Rock Assembly Plant, the expectations of the thousands of Mustang devotees, and the livelihood of the city of Detroit are all placed squarely on the shoulders of Dave Pericak. As chief program engineer, he will guide the 2015 Mustang from assembly floor to showroom—if only he can get that vibration out of the steering wheel.
- Top Gear S23E06 – Episode 6 In this episode, Matt LeBlanc gets his hands on the new Porsche 911 R whilst Chris Harris puts Honda’s reimagined NSX through its paces. Chris Evans […]
- The American West S01E08 – The Last Vendetta Season 01, Episode 08 – “The Last Vendetta”
In the first-season finale, Wyatt Earp abandons the law in search of justice; and Jesse James is […]
- Fast N’ Loud S09E03 – Pan-tera’s Labyrinth Season 09, Episode 03 — “Pan-tera's Labyrinth”
A last minute problem creeps up with the turbo charged EcoBoost '72 Ford Pantera Aaron is building […]
- 144 (2015) A small-time thief and a car driver collude with an artist to steal the gold hoarded by a jeweller, taking advantage of the curfew implemented in […]
- Secrets of the Dead: The Real Trojan Horse (2015) Piecing together evidence from digs and using Homer's poem The Iliad, archaeologists and engineers attempt to prove or disprove the myth of the […]