Anna is stuck: she’s approaching 30 and has just moved back to her rural home-town, and into a shed in her mother’s backyard. She spends her time working a menial job at a local boating center and hides in the depths of her imagination, making movies with her thumbs. Irritated by her childish behavior, Anna’s mother insists that she move out of her shed and on with her life. When a troubled young boy starts hanging around, the two form an unlikely bond. Through their strange yet mutually beneficial friendship, Anna slowly begins to confront her perpetual state of arrested development.
- Born This Way S01E01 – Up Syndrome Seven young adults with Down syndrome meet at a local recreation center and realize they have more in common than expected. Cameras follow this […]
- Pieces of Talent (2014) This story centers around Charlotte, a struggling young actress who can't catch a break. In an effort to support herself and her hopeless mother, […]
- Tony (2016) Tony is a responsible 19 year old boy who is caring for his mentally ill mother. Whilst at work in the local card shop, best friend Reece comes in […]
- Stranger Things S02E02 – Chapter Ten: The Boy Who Came Back to Life
When a young boy disappears, his mother, his friends, and the local sheriff must confront terrifying forces in order to find him.
- The Good Lie (2014) A young refugee of the Sudanese Civil War who wins a lottery for relocation to the United States with three other lost boys. Encountering the modern […]