Set in the city of Uttar Pradesh and based on true events, the plot revolves around Dr Shrinivas Ramchandra Siras who taught Marathi at Aligarh Muslim University. He was sacked from his position of Reader and Chair of Modern Indian Languages, on charges of homosexuality. A sting operation was conducted by a TV channel which showed him in an embrace with a rickshaw puller, at his house inside the campus.
- Desi Kattey (2014) Desi Kattey is the story of two orphans who grow up in a remote village, making country guns to earn their livelihood. The film traces their […]
- Reggie Yates’ Extreme UK – S01E01 – Gay and Under Attack The marvellous Reggie Yates returns with a companion series to his Extreme Russia documentaries, this time turning his incisive gaze on the UK. In […]
- Rani Padmini (2015) Padmini (Manju Warrier) a traditional married woman who goes to Manali, Himachal Pradesh to meet her car rallyist husband Giri (Jinu Joseph). Rani a […]
- Vixen S01E02 – Episode 2 The series follows Mari McCabe aka Vixen, a superhero with the skill to adopt the abilities of animals. The TV show will be set in the same universe […]
- Vixen S01E05 The series follows Mari McCabe aka Vixen, a superhero with the skill to adopt the abilities of animals. The TV show will be set in the same universe […]