Sarah (Ann Eleonora Jørgensen) and David (Magnus Crepper) meet for the first time in ten years when she arrives at his summer residence. David needs help finishing a play, which turns out to be a dramatization of their long, troublesome relationship. The film presents three love stories about seemingly different couples; all named Sarah and David, but played by different actors in respectively their 20s, 30s and 40s.
- Endless Love (2014) When beautiful Jade (Gabriella Wilde) meets charismatic David (Alex Pettyfer), her sheltered world of privilege is turned upside down as the pair's […]
- Sucker (2015) When Chinese-Australian teenager Lawrence cheats at and fails his high-school exams, destroying his dreams of a medical degree, he's banished to the […]
- The Beautiful Days of Aranjuez (2016) Les beaux jours d’Aranjuez
A man and a woman share their musings on love and freedom one summer night. The couple’s conversation meanders through […]
- Blue Velvet Revisited (2016) 30 years after the shooting of 'Blue Velvet', the classic film of David Lynch, the German filmmaker Peter Braatz revisits his original Super-8 […]
- Summer Villa (2016) Although a successful romance novelist, Terry Russell hasn't had luck in her own love life. After a disastrous first date with cocky, hot-shot New […]