In the season finale, Poppy and Georgie Carlton immerse themselves in American holidays, learning about the lovely pre-Christmas event that is Thanksgiving by attending and giving a speech at a parade before making themselves at home with a host family who are kind enough to offer them dinner. They also attend Tu Bishvat, Groundhog Day and steal the show in an elaborate production of the Nativity. TV personality and fashion designer Whitney Port is on hand to help them through the festive maze.
- Almost Royal S02E06 – Law and Order Poppy and Georgie investigate the American system of law and order, joining the police in a sleepy Louisiana town, learning that not all dogs are […]
- Almost Royal S02E07 – Work Tonight’s episode sees the siblings taking on the alien world of work, starting with a consultation on how to create the perfect résumé, then […]
- Almost Royal S02E03 – Sports In this episode, self-styled investigative YouTube journalists Poppy and Georgie are looking at the world of American sports by trying their hand at […]
- Almost Royal S02E02 – The Great Outdoors The Carltons explore the outdoors, get up close and personal with Floridian wildlife, hike a trail with real Americans, and save lives on a […]
- The Grinder S01E08 – Giving Thanks, Getting Justice After spending several holidays away from the family, Dean is thrilled to be reunited with them for his first real Thanksgiving celebration in a […]