This gripping, atmospheric documentary recounts the infamous trial, conviction and eventual acquittal of Seattle native Amanda Knox for the 2007 murder of a British exchange student in Italy.
- Is Amanda Knox Guilty? (2014) A 21-year-old female student from the University of Leeds is stabbed to death in the picture postcard town of Perugia, Italy. After the horrific […]
- Fire at Sea (2016) Fuocoammare
The documentary captures life on the Italian island of Lampedusa, a frontline in the European migrant crisis. Situated some 200km off […]
- L’estate addosso (2016) A gay couple living in San Francisco takes in two strangers traveling from Italy to start a new life in America, discovering each other and forming […]
- The Editor (2015) A one-time (and now one-handed) master film editor toiling in the cinematic sweatshops of 1970s Italy becomes the prime suspect in a series of […]
- Schweinskopf al dente (2016) Province policeman Franz Eberhofer is in a real trouble. Susi, love of his life has fled to Italy because Franz has crossed the line. And while […]