A 21-year-old female student from the University of Leeds is stabbed to death in the picture postcard town of Perugia, Italy. After the horrific discovery, the search began for the murderer of Meredith Kercher.
Now, an Italian Judge has found guilty Amanda Knox, an exchange student from the United States, and her Italian boyfriend. But Amanda Knox has gone on American breakfast television to say the judgement is wrong. Guilty or innocent?
In the first TV documentary since the verdict, a team who have followed the case from the very first day present the evidence for and against Amanda Knox.
- Amanda Knox (2016) This gripping, atmospheric documentary recounts the infamous trial, conviction and eventual acquittal of Seattle native Amanda Knox for the 2007 […]
- Schweinskopf al dente (2016) Province policeman Franz Eberhofer is in a real trouble. Susi, love of his life has fled to Italy because Franz has crossed the line. And while […]
- Fire at Sea (2016) Fuocoammare
The documentary captures life on the Italian island of Lampedusa, a frontline in the European migrant crisis. Situated some 200km off […]
- The Editor (2015) A one-time (and now one-handed) master film editor toiling in the cinematic sweatshops of 1970s Italy becomes the prime suspect in a series of […]
- L’estate addosso (2016) A gay couple living in San Francisco takes in two strangers traveling from Italy to start a new life in America, discovering each other and forming […]