The story of a group of friends who reunite for their annual 4th of July weekend only to be confronted by Chad, a strange and beautiful nature photographer who begins to change their lives one by one.
- The Ouija Experiment 2: Theatre of Death (2015) A fun filled weekend turns deadly when a group of unsuspecting theatre goers are trapped inside, after a ravenous spirit is resurrected and released […]
- Raven’s Touch (2015) A lesbian love story about loss, nature, healing.
- Gitaskog (2015) Five friends embark on a camping trip to sacred Native territory and are warned to stay away. When they choose to ignore the warning they are […]
- Summer Camp (2015) A group of people have just signed up to be camp counselors at a foreign country. They expect the camp to be the place for a memorable summer. […]
- Metamorphoses (2014) Métamorphoses
A girl is approached by a strange boy outside her high school. He asks her to follow him to hear stories where gods fall in love with […]