Season 11, Episode 06 – “Decoding the Cosmic Egg”
A “Cosmic Egg” — in which the universe, or some primordial being comes into existence by the hatching of an egg — is found in the creation myths of many cultures. Why is this concept so pervasive throughout the world? Clues to the origin of the Cosmic Egg may lie in another symbol commonly paired with the egg — the symbol of intertwined snakes — which some believe represents ancient knowledge of the DNA double-helix spiral. Did our ancestors have advanced insight into human biological coding? And could the Cosmic Egg represent, not the cosmos or the gods, but our own creation and genetic manipulation? Ancient Astronaut theorists suggest that just like the world’s most iconic religious symbols, the Cosmic Egg cannot be summed up as representing a singular thing, but may have a much deeper meaning.
- Ancient Aliens S11E05 – The Visionaries Season 11, Episode 05 - “The Visionaries”
Scientists theorize that when mankind encounters extraterrestrials, we’ll need to speak to them through […]
- Ancient Aliens S11E15 – Shiva the Destroyer Season 11, Episode 15 - “Shiva the Destroyer”
The Season 11 finale looks at the possibility that the Hindu god Shiva may have been the leader of an […]
- Jupiter Ascending (2015) In a universe where human genetic material is the most precious commodity, an impoverished young Earth woman becomes the key to strategic maneuvers […]
- Voyage of Time (2016) A celebration of the universe, displaying the whole of time, from its start to its final collapse. This film examines all that occurred to prepare […]
- Ancient Aliens S11E03 – The Next Humans Season 11, Episode 03 - “The Next Humans”
A look at the possibility that superhuman beings once walked Earth.