The village of Kanakkodu is free of politics and political parties. Pala Thankachen spread the seeds of politics in the calm atmosphere prevalent there. Consequently, the villagers divide themselves into different political groups.
- Amanda Knox (2016) This gripping, atmospheric documentary recounts the infamous trial, conviction and eventual acquittal of Seattle native Amanda Knox for the 2007 […]
- Cowboy Zombies (2016) An isolated town in the wild west is besieged by zombies following weird atmospheric phenomenon.
- Riverhead (2016) A blood feud divides a small town in rural Newfoundland.
- The Walking Dead S06E15 – The Calm Before Season 06, Episode 15 – “East”
Alexandria is alerted after realizing someone is missing. Several search parties will venture out, but what they […]
- Stag S01E02 – Episode 2 The stag weekend from hell continues as the ever-diminishing group of friends are joined by a suspicious latecomer, who divides loyalties and leads […]