A priceless work of art is missing, and the lieutenant is extremely sick. Tribeca and Geils search and high and low and in the middle to recover the stolen painting. The only problems? The demons in Tribeca’s past and the lieutenant’s lingering illness.
- Angie Tribeca S01E05 – Commissioner Bigfish Tribeca and Geils are poking around into a prostitution ring, and the lieutenant is just sick, mostly about it. Afraid of what they might uncover, […]
- Angie Tribeca S01E07 – Tribeca’s Day Off Tribeca's been hoarding vacation days and the lieutenant is sick about it. Ordered to take a day off, Tribeca dabbles in civilian life while Tanner […]
- Angie Tribeca S01E03 – The Famous Ventriloquist Did It A ventriloquist is dead, and the lieutenant is just sick about it. On the case, Tribeca delves into the salacious world of American ventriloquism. […]
- Castle S08E05 – The Nose Season 08, Episode 05 – “The Nose”
When a priceless work of art is stolen and its transporter murdered, Castle and Beckett must work with the key […]
- Mortdecai (2015) Art dealer, Charles Mortdecai, searches for a stolen painting rumored to contain a secret code that gains access to hidden Nazi […]