Anita who’s only 16, has one of the great Hungarian poet’s books and little else left, but she keeps many ripping memories inside herself. She survived the concentration camp, is beautiful and sensitive, life trials have tattoed her soul forever. She’s running away from a Hungarian orphanage to join her aunt, Monika. Eli, Monika’s young brother-in-law, meets Anita at the border to accompany her in a journey through Czechoslovakia, where she finds herself a clandestine in a world still in turmoil. Eli (Robert Sheehan) doesn’t seem to care about her past, her wounds: the young man is attracted by her body and as soon as they start their journey in a train, overcrowded by a vagabond multitude, he starts harassing her in a cruel, cynical game.
- Preacher Specials 3 – Talking Preacher 2 Based on the popular cult comic book franchise of the same name, Preacher is a supernatural, twisted and darkly comedic drama that follows a West […]
- Rats (2016) Based on Robert Sullivan’s bestselling book, Morgan Spurlock and his team travel around the world to bring viewers face to face with rats while […]
- Hands of a Mother (2016) Die Hände meiner Mutter A family reunion aboard a ship becomes a turning point in the life of 39-year-old engineer Markus. When his son Adam (4) gets a little cut after […]
- Gomorrah S02E01 – My Life Season 2, Episode 1
The return of the Italian crime drama based on the Robert Saviano’s bestselling book, painting a portrait of the brutal […]
- Leopardi (2014) A luminously beautiful biopic of the celebrated eighteenth-century Italian poet, essayist and philosopher Giacomo Leopardi, who created immortal […]