When his beautiful fiancée, Lori (Katrina Law), is killed in a car accident, Doug (Jody Quigley) retreats in solitude to the isolated farmhouse that should have been his new family s home. As he grieves and further isolates himself from his friends and society, he learns that he is not alone in this quaint home. Plagued with grief and tragic memories, supernatural events leave Doug fearing for his sanity until he s able to find solace and a brief respite in the company of his new neighbor Jamie (Lili Bordán). As the two grow closer, Doug pulls Jamie in with him deeper into the increasingly horrifying events that unleash a psychological terror in the old farmhouse.
- Bad Hurt (2016) Elaine and Ed Kendall have more than their share of grief and suffering. Once a young couple in love they now struggle for a sense of stability in […]
- Lost After Dark (2014) A group of teens sneak out of their high school dance to cruise around and have some unsupervised fun. When their car runs out of gas on a deserted […]
- Blue Bloods S07E04 – Mob Rules Season 07, Episode 04 - “Mob Rules"
Intent on bringing justice to Lieutenant Gormley after he is beaten by a mob outside his home, Danny and Frank […]
- Finding Carter S02E13 – Native Son Season 02, Episode 13 - “Native Son”
In the Season 2B premiere, Carter learns of the outcome of Lori’s trial; and decides she wants to get to know […]
- A League of Their Own S10E02 – Ashley Cole, Noel Fielding , Aisling Bea Ashley Cole, Noel Fielding , Aisling Bea
Footballer Ashley Cole, Mighty Boosh star Noel Fielding and comedian Aisling Bea join James Corden, Jack […]