Season 12, Episode 02 – “Advertising: Jeans”
The candidates are summoned to the Istituto Marangoni where Lord Sugar tells them that their next task they must create an advertising campaign for jeans made from Japanese denim.
The Apprentice sees fourteen candidates, competing against each other for a position at Lord Alan Sugar’s company. Each week the candidates take part in a task set by Lord Sugar. Each team will have a Team Leader who managers that group for that task. The team that performs the best will win a reward and avoid the boardroom. The losing team will be summoned to the boardroom where their team leader will be forced to pick two people in their team who we join them in the boardroom and a chance to be fired. After twelve weeks Lord Sugar will be left with his Apprentice, who will work for him at a salary of £100,000. Lord Sugar is very busy so he has Nick and Karen, who act as his eyes and ears, to inform him of what’s going on.
- StartUp S01E01 – Seed Money Season 1, Episode 1 - "Seed Money”
Izzy works on creating GenCoin, a revolutionary cryptocurrency; Nick’s estranged father, Andy, needs to hide […]
- Mistresses (US) S04E11 – Fight or Flight Season 04, Episode 11 – “Fight or Flight"
Despite April trying to win Marc back, he ends things between them for good, but there may be a surprise […]
- James and Alice (2016) James is a hardworking filmmaker in advertising and his girlfriend Alice works in banking. Against their parent's wishes, the two marry and the […]
- Dough (2015) An old Jewish baker struggles to keep his business afloat until his young Muslim apprentice accidentally drops cannabis in the dough and sends sales […]
- Mistresses (US) S04E05 – Lean In Season 04, Episode 05 — “Lean In”
Karen stands up for herself in the wake of a bad interview with a shock jock. Meanwhile, April quits her job, but […]