Every night, in danger of being beheaded, Scheherazade tells King Shahryar unfinished tales to continue them the following night, hence defying his promise of murdering his new wives after their wedding night. Scheherazade tells king Shahryar her stories but these are not those in the book. These are stories based on whatever will be happening in Portugal during the production time of the film. As in the book, these stories will be tragic and comical, with rich and poor, powerless and powerful people, filled with surprising and extraordinary events. This film will be about the reality of a disgraced country, Portugal, under the effects of a global economic crisis.
- Unfinished Business (2015) A hard-working small business owner and his two associates travel to Europe to close the most important deal of their lives. But what began as a […]
- Comic Book Men S05E10 – Tell ‘Em, Jim Lee! Season 05, Episode 10 – “Tell ‘Em, Jim Lee!”
Artist Jim Lee shares tales from the world of comics on the podcast; a comic book brings wedding bells […]
- Tales of Halloween (2015) Ten stories are woven together by their shared theme of Halloween night in an American suburb, where ghouls, imps, aliens and axe murderers appear […]
- Zoom (2016) A multi-dimensional interface between a comic book artist, a novelist, and a film director. Each lives in a separate reality but authors a story […]
- São Jorge (2016) In 2011 Portugal began the so-called “year of the Troika” (EU, IMF and ECB budget cuts and economic restructuring), with the level of debt among the […]