In which Scheherazade doubts that she will still be able to tell stories to please the King, given that what she has to tell weighs three thousand tonnes. She therefore escapes from the palace and travels the Kingdom in search of pleasure and enchantment. Her father, the Grand-Vizier, arranges to meet her at the Ferris wheel, and Scheherazade resumes her narration: “Auspicious King, in old shanty towns of Lisbon there was a community of bewitched men who, in all rigour and passion, dedicated themselves to teaching birds to sing…”. And seeing the morning break, Scheherazade fell silent.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E01 – 18 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 01 – “18 Chefs Compete”
Season 15 begins with the newest bunch of contestants traveling to Las Vegas to see where the winning […]
- Of Kings and Prophets S01E01 – Offerings of Blood An epic Biblical saga of faith, ambition and betrayal as told through the eyes of a battle-weary king, a powerful and resentful prophet and a […]
- Hell On Wheels S05E13 – Railroad Men Season 05, Episode 13 – “Railroad Men”
The race to finish the railroad comes down to inches, forcing all parties to contemplate the end of the line […]
- The Last Kingdom S01E07 – Episode 7 Uhtred and Leofric must face off against each other in a death match—a consequence of their actions in Cornwall. But there are ominous signs of a […]
- The Last King (2016) Year 1206. Norway is ravaged by civil war. The King's illegitimate son is guarded in deep secret. A boy that half of the kingdom wants to kill and […]