Yitzhak runs the turkey farm his father built with his own two hands after they emigrated from Iran to Israel. When his son Moti turns thirteen, Yitzhak teaches him the trade, hoping that he will continue the proud family tradition. But Moti doesn’t like working in the turkey barn; his passion is fixing up junkyard cars and bringing them back to life. Moti’s mother Sarah tries to reconcile between the two, while his grandfather pushes Yitzhak to take a firm hand with his son. Yitzhak takes Moti’s refusal to work in the turkey barn as a personal rejection. Though he loves his son dearly, he makes it his mission to impose the family farm on Moti. The arrival of Darius, the uncle from America, sets off a chain of events that will undermine the familial harmony. Soon enough Yitzhak will learn that his son is just as stubborn as he is. The conflict is inevitable.
- Krisha (2015) When Krisha returns for a holiday gathering, the only things standing in her way are family, dogs, and turkey. This movie was expanded from the 2014 […]
- Zero Days (2016) Alex Gibney explores the phenomenon of Stuxnet, a self-replicating computer virus discovered in 2010 by international IT experts. Evidently […]
- A Tale of Love and Darkness (2015) A story about the childhood of Oz in Jerusalem and his youth in the Kibbutz during the British Mandate and the first days of the state of Israel. […]
- Rabin, the Last Day (2015) Itzhak Rabin's murder ended all efforts of peace, and with him the whole left wing of Israel died. The movie shows the last of his days as prime […]
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E05 – Israel Season 01, Episode 05 — “Israel”
The Middle East is both the cradle of cuisine and at the cutting edge of modern cooking. In Israel, the Bikers […]