Elaine and Ed Kendall have more than their share of grief and suffering. Once a young couple in love they now struggle for a sense of stability in their Staten Island home. Their eldest son is suffering from the physical and psychological effects of war; his younger brother takes it upon himself to bring him peace and relief. Meanwhile, their special needs daughter brings another kind of chaos to the family. Even though Ed and Elaine explore options for her care, they’re really just hanging on to hope that things improve somehow.
- Transformers: Rescue Bots S04E21 – Cody’s 11 Season 04, Episode 21 – “Cody's 11”
Energon and technology have fallen into treacherous hands and it is up to the Burns family and their Bots to […]
- Tu dors Nicole (2014) Making the most of the family home while her parents are away, 22-year-old Nicole is enjoying a peaceful summer with her best friend Véronique. But […]
- Transformers: Rescue Bots S04E26 – Transformations Season 04, Episode 26 – “Transformationss”
Doctor Morocco disguises himself in order to infiltrate the Rescue Bots and destroy them.
Meet the […]
- Apparition (2014) When his beautiful fiancée, Lori (Katrina Law), is killed in a car accident, Doug (Jody Quigley) retreats in solitude to the isolated farmhouse that […]
- The Musketeers S03E10 – We Are the Garrison Season 03, Episode 10 – “We Are the Garrison”
Grimaud declares war on the Musketeers – starting with the people they love. Still blinded by grief, […]