A behind-the-curtain documentary about the daily routine of Misty Copeland, the first African-American female soloist at New York’s American Ballet Theatre in two decades.
- Flesh and Bone S01E01 – Bulling Through Temporary escaping her abusive and troubled past, Claire gains entry into New York City's prestigious American Ballet Company where she finds new […]
- Fúsi (2015) Virgin Mountain Fusi, a 43 years old man still lives with his mother. His daily life is characterized by one of the monotonous routine. The appearance of vibrant […]
- The Search for General Tso (2014) From New York City to the farmlands of the Midwest, there are 50,000 Chinese restaurants in the U.S., yet one dish in particular has conquered the […]
- Luke Cage S01E08 – Blowin’ Up the Spot Season 1, Episode 8 - “Blowin' Up the Spot”
Mariah campaigns to turn the city and the police against Luke, and not even Misty or Claire may be able […]
- Red Oaks S01E08 – After Hours David and Skye ponder their respective futures, both romantic and professional, as they spend an evening in New York City. Wheeler and Misty spend […]