Fresh from his world record-breaking swim, Danny’s dreams come true when he is accepted into the Australian squad for the 1998 Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur. He celebrates with Taylor but their developing relationship takes a turn when Taylor introduces Danny to someone new.
Based on award-winning novelist Christos Tsiolkas’ book and adapted for television in four parts, Barracuda is a moving story about identity, obsession, desire, the dizzy heights of success and the terrifying risk of failure. Starring Rachel Griffiths and Matt Nable and introducing Elias Anton as Danny Kelly.
- Barracuda S01E01 – Episode #1.1 Episode 1 - Ambitious young swimmer Danny Kelly wakes before dawn to workout before his first day at the exclusive Blackstone College where he has […]
- Barracuda S01E02 – Episode 2 After Danny’s success in Albury, he trains hard with the swim squad. And he’s finally earned their respect. However coach Torma unsettles Danny by […]
- Barracuda S01E04 – Episode 4 Episode 4
It’s the opening night of the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games and the nation is buzzing with excitement. It’s been two years since Danny’s […]
- Adam Ruins Everything S02E01 – Adam Ruins Hollywood Season 02, Episode 01 - “Adam Ruins Hollywood”
Straight from the red carpet (and with the help of celebrity guests Rachel Bloom and Ariana Madix), […]
- Loosely Exactly Nicole S01E05 – Danny Boom Season 01, Episode 05 – “Danny Boom”
Nicole catches a break and books her first national commercial. But a forbidden relationship with a boom […]