True love never dies, the loving heart never stops beating … for Kerstin’s ex Thomas, who she still hopes will come back some day. Instead of Thomas, her mother Charlotte shows up at her door, mid-50s and freshly single again, too. Charlotte moves in with Kerstin and her flatmates, one of who shows her how to use a modern dating app to meet new men. As mom starts dating again, her daughter refuses to let digital reality intrude on her romantic daydreams.
- Tommy’s Honour (2016) In every generation, a torch passes from father to son. And that timeless dynamic is the beating heart of Tommy's Honor - an intimate, powerfully […]
- Love Me (2014) Love Me is a character-drive narrative that follows desperate men on their quest for love through the modern 'mail-order bride' industry in Ukraine. […]
- Summer Love (2016) Maya Sulliway is a struggling single mom who's studying to become an accountant. When her young daughter goes off to sleepaway camp, Maya accepts a […]
- I Didn’t Do It (2014) S02E16 – Drum Beats, Heart Beats Season 2, Episode 16 - “Drum Beats, Heart Beats”
Jasmine spends time with Logan over drum lessons and discovers she still has feelings for him, […]
- Making Out (2016) Charlie who is a professional screenwriter trying to make ends meet by pumping out as many screenplays as he can. Erin is an actress appearing in […]