A profoundly personal voyage into the complexity, fragility and wonder of the human brain, after Lotje Sodderland miraculously survives a hemorrhagic stroke and finds herself starting again in an alien world, bereft of language and logic. This feature documentary takes us on a genre-twisting tale that is by turns excruciating and exquisite – from the devastating consequences of a first-time neurological experiment, through to the extraordinary revelations of her altered sensory perception.
- Horror Icon (2016) FrightFest premiered this never-before-seen documentary HORROR ICON in honour of legendary genre personality David McGillivray, to celebrate the […]
- He Never Died (2015) Jack’s in a rut. Depression and severe anti-social behavior has whittled down his existence to sleeping and watching television. Seeing the human […]
- Hellstorm (2015) A documentary that tells the tale that the victors still do not want you to know. Learn the terrible truth about the rape, torture, slavery, and […]
- The Man Who Saved the World (2013) The Man Who Saved the World is feature documentary film about Stanislav Petrov, a former lieutenant colonel of the Soviet Air Defence Forces.
- Australiens (2015) At the age of 10, Australian-born Andi Gibson had what she describes as a close encounter with a flying saucer. Naturally, everyone assumed she was […]