Belle et Sébastien : l’aventure continue
September, 1945. Sebastian impatiently waits for the return of his friend Angelina, whom he has not seen for two years. When the plane carrying the young woman to her small village in the Alps is reported to have crashed in the mountains, Sebastian is convinced that Angelina is still alive. Along with his faithful dog Belle, Sebastian embarks on the most dangerous adventure of his life . . .
- Rolli and the Secret Route (2016) Rolli and little elf girl Juniper along with the rest of the rollis and other strange creatures lead peaceful and rollishly fun lives in their […]
- The Ice Forest (2014) In the harsh snowy landscape of the Italian Alps, a young technician arrives to repair an electric power plant of a village plagued by blackouts. […]
- The Silent Mountain (2014) A young Austrian soldier in World War I fights his way through the Alps to rescue his Italian girlfriend and escape the impending explosion that […]
- Against The Wild: Survive The Serengeti (2016) Two kids and their dog must use all their skills to survive in the African bush after a plane crash.
- Un paese quasi perfetto (2016) Pietramezzana, a remote village in the Lucan Dolomites, is likely to disappear. Its inhabitants, led by the volcanic Dominic do not give up and, […]