A Michael Apted documentary that honors the artisans and craft of still and motion photography and in particular the glass that captures it all.
- Wai peng nak leng kha san (2014) Dangerous Boys
Two rival high school gang leaders square off in Bangkok over honor, school pride, a girlfriend and rock-n-roll […]
- Fukushima: A Nuclear Story (2015) A powerful documentary that sheds some light on what really happened at the Fukushima nuclear power plant after the 2011 earthquake and the tsunami […]
- Arrival (2016) Taking place after alien crafts land around the world, an expert linguist is recruited by the military to determine whether they come in peace or […]
- Alan Clarke: Out of His Own Light (2016) A multi-part documentary about Alan Clarke, featuring interviews with various actors, writers and producers.
- Amma Kanakku (2016) Amma Kanakku is an upcoming Indian Tamil drama film written and directed by Ashwini Iyer Tiwari. A remake of the 2016 Hindi film Nil Battey Sannata, […]