David’s turning 50 and having a Mid-life Crisis! He isn’t sure his “perfect husband” loves him, and if he’s chosen the right career. Aging is something he never thought about, but now he is faced with making the rest of his life count and hopes his close friends can help. Realizing that he may only have about 35 years left, he must figure out his life to ensure happiness and fulfillment. Fate changes everything when he meets a 15-year younger man who shows him that age does not matter, and that maybe his future happiness is right in front of him.
- Milton’s Secret (2016) 11 year-old Milton Adams is growing up in an uncertain world. With his parents constantly stressing about their careers and finances, and the […]
- Laggies (2014) Overeducated and underemployed, 28 year old Megan is in the throes of a quarterlife crisis. Squarely into adulthood with no career prospects, no […]
- Decay (2015) Jonathan is a very lonely man. One day, he gets a visitor in his house: a young woman who, through a jarring turn of events, ends up dead. He does […]
- Funeral Day (2016) Scott, a neurotic young man, thinks he found a lump and might be dying, so he skips his friend's funeral in an attempt to start living life to the fullest.
- The Have-Nots (2016) Die Habenichtse The thin line between happiness and disaster: Jakob cancels a business trip to New York City because he finds out his ex-girlfriend is coming to a […]