While testing the latest first person shooter from global game developer, Sentinel, video game champion Max Troy discovers the events happening within the game are being reflected in the real world. He soon determines that the game’s protagonist is real-life Orson Creed, an ex-Sentinel employee who is being remotely controlled by the corporation for reasons unknown. As virtual and real worlds collide, Max and Creed must join forces to unravel the conspiracy before the game’s sinister events escalate and overwhelm the city.
- Halt and Catch Fire S03E06 – And She Was Season 03, Episode 06 — “And She Was”
Tensions rise over an offer to buy Mutiny; and Donna has a weekend alone, while Gordon and Cam bond over […]
- Atari: Game Over (2014) Atari: Game Over is the Xbox Originals documentary that chronicles the fall of the Atari Corporation through the lens of one of the biggest […]
- Nos femmes (2015) Max, Paul et Simon sont amis depuis 35 ans. Une amitié joyeuse, assidue et sans nuage. Si leur vie professionnelle est une réussite, le bilan de […]
- Mr. Robot S02E07 – eps2.5_h4ndshake.sme Season 02, Episode 07 – “eps2.5_h4ndshake.sme”
Mr. Robot and Elliot try to make nice; and Joanna is given an ultimatum.
The show follows Elliot, […]
- Mr. Robot S02E11 – eps2.9_pyth0n-pt1.p7z Season 02, Episode 11 – “eps2.9_pyth0n?pt1.p7z”
Angela makes an unexpected acquaintance. elliot does the same. dom engages in an interesting […]