Once Pedro Chazarreta found murdered in the wonderful gated, El Tribuno newspaper hires retired detective novelist Nurit Iscar/Betibù that is installed in the area and a series of newspaper columns about the case. Along with the Chief of police of the newspaper, Mariano Saravia, and a veteran journalist, Jaime Breña, Betibù starts to investigate the murder. Using an old photo of the adolescence of Chazarreta, which shows him with fellow high school, the Group discovers an apparent connection between this murder and a succession of apparently trivial deaths of members of the photo. At the same time, Betibù must face its past emotional with the editor of the newspaper, Lorenzo Rinaldi, who seeks to restore the relationship.
- Marshland (2014) The Spanish deep South, 1980. A series of brutal murders of adolescent girls in a remote and forgotten town bring together two disparate characters […]
- Sweet Alibis (2014) 甜蜜殺機 甜蜜殺機
Chi-yi is a veteran cop, who values his own safety more than anything else and is therefore infamous for his cowardice and poor efficiency at […]
- Frequency S01E01 – Pilot Season 01, Episode 01 — “Pilot”
When Detective Raimy Sullivan discovers that she can communicate with her deceased father on an old ham radio, she […]
- Silent Witness S19E01 – After the Fall (1) The apparent suicide of a DJ leads Nikki to question her judgement on a strikingly similar case from her past. But when she brings the potential […]
- The Fall S03E03 – The Gates of Light Detective Superintendent Stella Gibson is brought in from the London Metropolitan Police to help catch the killer when a murder in Belfast remains […]