It is a world within our world, yet unseen by any human, and the beings here control time and tide and the changing of the seasons. On the day Chun turns sixteen, she is transformed into a dolphin to explore the human world. She is rescued from a vortex by a human boy at the cost of his own life. Chun is so moved by the boy’s kindness and courage that she decides to give him life again. But to do this, she must protect the boy’s soul, a tiny fish, and nurture it to grow. Through adventure and sacrifice, love grows, yet now she must release him back to the sea, back to life in the human world.
- The Hunt S01E06 – Race Against Time (Coasts) The coast is the dynamic border between land and sea; powered by the tides and thrashed by waves, this is a world of continuous change. […]
- The Hunt S01E04 – Hunger at Sea (Oceans) Hunger at Sea follows blue whales, sharks, sea lions, frigatebirds, dolphins and albatrosses to reveal the strategies they use to hunt for prey in […]
- Harbinger Down (2015) A group of grad students have booked passage on the fishing trawler Harbinger to study the effects of global warming on a pod of Orcas in the Bering […]
- The Shamer’s Daughter (2015) The Shamer's daughter, Dina, has unwillingly inherited her mother's supernatural ability. She can look straight into the soul of other people, […]
- Rising Tides (2016) The effects of sea level rise and erosion on coast lines.