The world is facing some huge problems. There’s a lot of talk about how to solve them. But talk doesn’t reduce pollution, or grow food, or heal the sick. That takes doing. This film is the story about a group of doers, the elegantly simple inventions they have made to change the lives of billions of people, and the unconventional billionaire spearheading the project.
- Billionaire Boy (2016) The story of Len, who made a billion dollars from inventing a new toilet roll, and his 12-year-old son Joe who appears to have everything he could […]
- Lord Livingstone 7000 Kandi (2015) Film features the story of a group of people and their adventures to protect a village which is under exploitation by trade groups
- Angie Tribeca S01E03 – The Famous Ventriloquist Did It A ventriloquist is dead, and the lieutenant is just sick about it. On the case, Tribeca delves into the salacious world of American ventriloquism. […]
- Listening (2015) What would happen if we invented telepathy? A group of grad students find out, with the film touching on numerous implications. Neither studious nor […]
- Democracy (2015) Digitalization has changed society. While data is becoming the "new oil", data protection is becoming the new "pollution control". This creative […]