Axe installs rigorous compliance measures to gird the company against the investigation by Chuck and the US Attorney’s office. When Wendy questions Axe’s methods, he compels her to prove her loyalty to the firm. Chuck’s investigation is temporarily derailed when he has to divert resources to a case against an Axe rival, billionaire Steven Birch. Axe’s black bag man and fixer, Hall, develops a mole inside the US Attorney’s office, while Axe makes an aggressive move under the guise of a charitable contribution to the symphony in order to settle an old score.
- Billions S01E03 – Yumtime Chuck discovers that while he pursued Steven Birch, the rival Eastern District has made inroads in the Axe case and that he needs to get it back. […]
- Billions S01E06 – The Deal The repercussions of the raid on Axe Capital ripple outward. Axe is spoiling for a fight, and plans a scorched-earth defense against this very […]
- Billions S01E05 – The Good Life Axe orders his traders to unload their positions, and he unceremoniously disappears from Axe Capital, plunging the firm into chaos. As Axe questions […]
- Making A Murderer S01E07 – Framing Defense Season 1, Episode 07 – Framing Defense
As the murder trial continues, Steven’s attorneys present their case that law enforcement officials planted […]
- Proof of Innocence (2016) The manager of an attorney’s office, who was once a detective, receives a letter from prison. The letter concerns a prisoner who insists he is […]