After getting one of his Portfolio Managers out of trouble with the police, Axe takes a spontaneous trip to see Metallica in concert with his childhood friends. While there, he meets a free spirited young woman who makes him face the limits of his own freedom. He also must fend off a short squeeze–an attack on one of his important holdings–led by Chuck’s father. Back in New York, Chuck has an epic day-long proffer session with Pete Decker, learning important facts about the inner workings of Axe Capital. But Chuck must also take action against his own father for his stock manipulation. Axe reckons with a cold betrayal by one of his old friends, and upon his return, Axe makes a momentous decision about the direction of his firm.
- Billions S01E03 – Yumtime Chuck discovers that while he pursued Steven Birch, the rival Eastern District has made inroads in the Axe case and that he needs to get it back. […]
- Billions S01E05 – The Good Life Axe orders his traders to unload their positions, and he unceremoniously disappears from Axe Capital, plunging the firm into chaos. As Axe questions […]
- Billions S01E06 – The Deal The repercussions of the raid on Axe Capital ripple outward. Axe is spoiling for a fight, and plans a scorched-earth defense against this very […]
- Billions S01E07 – The Punch Season 01, Episode 07 – “The Punch”
The pressure starts to affect Axe; Chuck uses the past to his advantage.
- Billions S01E09 – Where the F*ck Is Donnie? Season 01, Episode 09 – “Where the F*ck Is Donnie?”
A sudden and mysterious disappearance sends both Axe and Chuck […]