The repercussions of the raid on Axe Capital ripple outward. Axe is spoiling for a fight, and plans a scorched-earth defense against this very public attack on his company—threatening his relationship with Wendy in the process. Chuck’s interrogation of Dollar Bill does not go as planned, and political pressure mounts for Chuck to recuse himself in the face of a protracted legal battle. Wendy, caught in the middle, engages in deft shuttle diplomacy to facilitate a deal in the best interests of both men. But everything hinges on a fraught face-to-face meeting between Chuck and Axe to finalize the agreement.
- Billions S01E05 – The Good Life Axe orders his traders to unload their positions, and he unceremoniously disappears from Axe Capital, plunging the firm into chaos. As Axe questions […]
- Billions S01E03 – Yumtime Chuck discovers that while he pursued Steven Birch, the rival Eastern District has made inroads in the Axe case and that he needs to get it back. […]
- Billions S01E02 – Naming Rights Axe installs rigorous compliance measures to gird the company against the investigation by Chuck and the US Attorney’s office. When Wendy questions […]
- Billions S01E04 – Short Squeeze After getting one of his Portfolio Managers out of trouble with the police, Axe takes a spontaneous trip to see Metallica in concert with his […]
- Billions S01E01 – Pilot ‘Billions’ is a bold, contemporary drama that explores worlds of ultra-wealth, influence and corruption as personified in two highly ambitious […]