Ever since he was a kid, Dre has loved Halloween. Now that he lives in one of those “good candy neighborhoods,” kids come from all over the city to trick-or-treat, including Dre’s own nieces and nephews. The cousins are known for roughhousing and The Johnson kids aren’t happy when they come around, but Dre feels his kids could use some toughening. Meanwhile, Dre gets a surprise visit from his own cousin, June Bug, who used to torment Dre as a kid.
- Black-ish S02E10 – Stuff Dre thinks Christmas has become commercialized and is all about “stuff,” and no one loves “stuff” more than his kids. Pops and Ruby think they have […]
- Black-ish S02E13 – Keeping Up With The Johnsons After a month of heavy spending, Dre and Bow start to question if they are living too large. Dre's crazy accountant, James Brown, has always been […]
- The Middle S08E03 – Halloween VIII: The Heckoning
Frankie Heck and her husband Mike have lived in Orson, Indiana, their whole lives. A man of few words (every one a zinger), Mike is a […]
- Black-ish S03E02 – God Season 03, Episode 02 - “God”
When Dre discovers that Zoey is questioning her belief in God, he undergoes a crisis of faith and leans on family […]
- Fool Me Once (2016) A juvenile plan to obtain more candy on Halloween ultimately backfires on two pranksters when they attempt to fool an elderly couple whilst a […]