An upper-middle-class black man struggles to raise his children with a sense of cultural identity despite constant contradictions and obstacles coming from his liberal wife, old-school father and his assimilated, color-blind kids.
- Black-ish S03E03 – 40 Acres and a Vote Season 03, Episode 03 - “40 Acres and a Vote”
With Obama leaving office and the upcoming election, Dre finds a new candidate to believe in – […]
- Black-ish S03E04 – Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man? Season 03, Episode 04 - “Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Man?”
After a situation arises at work, Dre’s views are confronted regarding how black […]
- Black-ish S03E02 – God Season 03, Episode 02 - “God”
When Dre discovers that Zoey is questioning her belief in God, he undergoes a crisis of faith and leans on family […]
- Black-ish S03E01 – VIP Season 03, Episode 01 — “VIP”
In the third-season premiere, Dre takes the family to Walt Disney World for a first-class, VIP vacation. Meanwhile, […]
- Little Big Man (1970) Jack Crabb, looking back from extreme old age, tells of his life being raised by Indians and fighting with General Custer.