Documentary that pretends to show the injustices that African albinos live in, and their skin cancer problems. African albinos are persecuted and murdered to sell their body parts for wizardry. But their main hangman is the sun. Because of the shortage of resources, they die of skin cancer between 25-30 years old. In this documentary we see different stories filled with hope and faith.
- Little White Lie (2014) Little White Lie tells Lacey Schwartz's story of growing up in a typical upper-middle-class Jewish household in Woodstock, NY, with loving parents […]
- Code Black S01E01 – Pilot Code Black’ is a heart-pounding medical drama that takes place in the busiest, most notorious ER in the nation, where the staggering influx of […]
- Sunshine (2007) 50 years from now the sun is dying and life on earth is threatened by arctic temperatures. Mankind puts together all its resources and sends a […]
- Scorpion S02E14 – Sun Of A Gun Season 02, Episode 14 – “Sun of a Gun”
Sylvester’s estranged father, a retired general, enlists the team’s help after discovering that an African […]
- Give Me the Sun (2016) Taiyo ga Hoshii Clearly, the comfort woman controversy is far from resolved - and that explains why Zhongyi Ban has now completed his third documentary on the […]