Kozo Nakase (Masahiko Tsugawa) attends meetings for single widowers looking to remarry. He meets Sayoko Takeuchi (Shinobu Otake) and eventually marries her. Not longer after their marriage, Kozo Nakase suddenly collapses and dies. Kozo Nakase leaves everything to Sayako. The rest of his family are left out of his will including his daughter Tomomi (Machiko Ono). Tomomi hires a private investigator, Honda (Masatoshi Nagase), to find out more about Sayoko.
- Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016) In 1965 Los Angeles, a widowed mother and her two daughters add a new stunt to bolster their séance scam business and unwittingly invite authentic […]
- Her Love Boils Bathwater (2016) 湯を沸かすほどの熱い愛
Futaba has a tender and tough side. Her daughter is Azumi. One day, she learns that she doesn't have much time left to live. Futaba […]
- The Killing$ of Tony Blair (2016) The story of Tony Blair's destruction of the Labour Party, his well-remunerated business interests, and the thousands of innocent people who have […]
- Black Widows (2016) Three friends enact an innocent revenge on one's rapist but things spiral out of control resulting in the deaths of each of their […]
- Joe Woke Up at 6AM on a Monday (2016) Joe wakes up at 6AM on a Monday. He gets up, and changes out of his pyjamas. He makes himself the same breakfast he always does. He brushes his […]