Bo Burnham tackles life, death, sexuality, hypocrisy, mental illness and Pringles cans in his dazzling new stand-up special.
- Happy Valley S02E03 – Episode 3 Tommy urges Frances to go further with her attempts at making Catherine’s life a misery. John begins to sweat when a new body is […]
- Lost Girl S05E15 – Let Them Burn Bo is forced to make a difficult decision.
- Dora or The Sexual Neuroses of Our Parents (2015) After her mother decided that the eighteen-year-old mentally disabled Dora no longer has to take psychotherapeutic drugs, the young woman begins to […]
- Boyka: Undisputed IV (2016) In the fourth installment of the fighting franchise, Boyka is shooting for the big leagues when an accidental death in the ring makes him question […]
- Nachthelle (2014) A drama with a supernatural edge, this genre-crossing gem finds two couples visiting a home from their past, and sexual tension that brings out the […]