Every camper’s worst nightmare came true at Lake Bodom in 1960 when four teenagers were stabbed to death while sleeping in their tent. As the years passed and the case grew cold, the unsolved mystery turned into an urban legend, a creepy campfire story passed from generation to generation. Now, a group of teenagers arrives at the same campsite, hoping to solve the murder by reconstructing it minute by minute. As night falls, it turns out that not all of them are there to play. Tonight… it’s girls against boys. Let the killing games begin.
- Marshland (2014) The Spanish deep South, 1980. A series of brutal murders of adolescent girls in a remote and forgotten town bring together two disparate characters […]
- Paranoid S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 01, Episode 02 - “Episode 2"
The pressure mounts on the detectives to wrap up the case. However, Bobby, Nina and Alec uncover clues of their […]
- A Grain of Truth (2015) Ziarno prawdy A big shot prosecutor Teodor Szacki divorces his wife and leaves Warsaw to “start a new life” in picturesque town in southeast Poland Sandomierz. […]
- Generation Startup (2016) Generation Startup takes us to the front lines of entrepreneurship in America, capturing the struggles and triumphs of six recent college graduates […]
- Summer Camp (2015) A group of people have just signed up to be camp counselors at a foreign country. They expect the camp to be the place for a memorable summer. […]