It’s Halloween time at The Jeffersonian as the team gets a surprise visit from Lt. Abbie Mills and Ichabod Crane, who have traveled from the spooky town of Sleepy Hollow to help on a murder case of a young woman whose body is found on top of a 18th century military general’s headless body. The new foursome must figure out how to work together to discover who the 200-year-old headless corpse is and how the two murders are linked. Meanwhile, Booth and Brennan come up with the ultimate Halloween pranks to play on each other.
Crossover episode with Sleepy Hollow Season 3, Episode 5.
- Sleepy Hollow S03E05 – Dead Men Tell No Tales Season 03, Episode 05 – “Dead Men Tell No Tales”
THE ‘BONES’/'SLEEPY HOLLOW’ HALLOWEEN CROSSOVER EVENT — Then, immediately following on ‘Sleepy […]
- Sleepy Hollow S03E02 – Whispers in the Dark Season 03, Episode 02 – “Whispers in the Dark”
When Pandora uses her powers to unleash a new form of evil, Abbie and Crane are forced to face their […]
- Sleepy Hollow S03E06 – This Red Lady from Caribee Season 03, Episode 06 – “This Red Lady from Caribee”
When Pandora unleashes an iconic monster to haunt the residents of Sleepy Hollow as they […]
- Sleepy Hollow S03E04 – The Sisters Mills Season 03, Episode 04 – “The Sisters Mills”
More powerful than ever, Pandora unleashes her most evil force yet. Meanwhile, Abbie and Jenny work […]
- Sleepy Hollow S03E01 – I, Witness With old enemies gone, Abbie and Crane are apparently moving on with their lives. However, the discovery of a mysterious tablet shows that there may […]