Seven young adults with Down syndrome meet at a local recreation center and realize they have more in common than expected. Cameras follow this dynamic group of friends as they pursue their passions and lifelong dreams, explore friendships, romantic relationships and work, all while defying society’s expectations.
Season 1, Episode 1 – “Up Syndrome”
In the series premiere, seven young adults diagnosed with Down syndrome meet.
- Born This Way S02E06 – Where We’re At! Season 02, Episode 06 — “Where We're At!”
A recap of what has happened so far in Season 2 of the series.
Born This Way follows a group of young […]
- Born This Way S02E04 – Rites of Passage Season 04, Episode 04 — “Rites of Passage”
A health scare force Megan to reassess her plan to move to California; Sean's blind date encourages him […]
- Born This Way S02E07 – Great Expectations Season 02, Episode 06 — “Where We're At!”
Brendan's reluctance to discuss marriage and children makes it easier for Megan to decide to move to Los […]
- Born This Way S02E01 – Game of Love Megan catches up on businesses in Colorado while her Los Angeles friends prepare for a red-carpet ball; things become complicated between potential […]
- Young & Fabulous (2016) YOUNG & FABULOUS is a coming-of-age story of a group of teenage friends—Royston, Violet, and Hao Ren—who strive against all challenges and […]