Season 04, Episode 04 — “Rites of Passage”
A health scare force Megan to reassess her plan to move to California; Sean’s blind date encourages him to get a tattoo; Christina develops a crush on her dance instructor.
Born This Way follows a group of young adults with Down syndrome as they pursue their dreams and explore their friendships, romantic relationships, and work.
- Born This Way S02E07 – Great Expectations Season 02, Episode 06 — “Where We're At!”
Brendan's reluctance to discuss marriage and children makes it easier for Megan to decide to move to Los […]
- Born This Way S02E02 – Vegas, Baby! Sean heads to Las Vegas to attend a Justin Bieber concert; John receives a warning that he has one year to make headway in his music career or he […]
- Born This Way S02E05 – Bachelor Pad Season 02, Episode 05 — “Bachelor Pad”
The fathers plan for Stepven and Sean to become roommates; John performs a new song he hasn't quite mastered […]
- Born This Way S02E01 – Game of Love Megan catches up on businesses in Colorado while her Los Angeles friends prepare for a red-carpet ball; things become complicated between potential […]
- Born This Way S02E06 – Where We’re At! Season 02, Episode 06 — “Where We're At!”
A recap of what has happened so far in Season 2 of the series.
Born This Way follows a group of young […]