Season 02, Episode 06 — “Where We’re At!”
Brendan’s reluctance to discuss marriage and children makes it easier for Megan to decide to move to Los Angeles. Christina’s friends are alarmed by her jealousy and controlling behavior.
Born This Way follows a group of young adults with Down syndrome as they pursue their dreams and explore their friendships, romantic relationships, and work.
- Born This Way S02E01 – Game of Love Megan catches up on businesses in Colorado while her Los Angeles friends prepare for a red-carpet ball; things become complicated between potential […]
- Born This Way S02E05 – Bachelor Pad Season 02, Episode 05 — “Bachelor Pad”
The fathers plan for Stepven and Sean to become roommates; John performs a new song he hasn't quite mastered […]
- Born This Way S02E04 – Rites of Passage Season 04, Episode 04 — “Rites of Passage”
A health scare force Megan to reassess her plan to move to California; Sean's blind date encourages him […]
- Lucifer S02E04 – Lady Parts Season 02, Episode 04 – “Lady Parts”
Chloe and Lucifer investigate when the bodies of two young L.A. transplants are found poisoned. Later, Maze […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S03E11
Based on the best-selling “Girlfriends’ Guide” book series by Vicki Iovine, the series follows Abby, a self-help book author who hides the […]