Stet, a troubled and angry 11-year-old orphan from a small Texas town, ends up at a Boy Choir school back East after the death of his single mom. Completely out of his element, he finds himself in a battle of wills with a demanding Choir Master who recognizes a unique talent in this young boy as he pushes him to discover his creative heart and soul in music.
- Mahabalipuram (2015) The life of Panja, an orphan and a sculptor, revolves around Sathish, Othavada, Kuppan and Sammy, all of whom reside in Mahabalipuram and are close […]
- The Rewrite (2014) An Oscar-winning writer in a slump leaves Hollywood to teach screenwriting at a college on the East Coast, where he falls for a single mom taking […]
- Fashion King (2014) 패션왕 A teenaged boy transforms from a ‘fashion terrorist’ to a ‘fashion king’ in order to win the heart of the prettiest girl in school. The story is […]
- Chappie (2015) Every child comes into the world full of promise, and none more so than Chappie: he is gifted, special, a prodigy. Like any child, Chappie will come […]
- Texas Heart (2016) A California lawyer, hiding out in a small Texas town while on the run from the mob, risks exposure when he decides to defend a local man he […]