Brainstorm: Between Shores is a story of a cult Latvian band that have been together since childhood and as a band grown over 25 years alongside the country’s history. The documentary reveals how the music group was and is influenced by the changing political and economical environment. Brainstorm is the most known group in the eastern Europe singing in Latvian, English and Russian. It is a film about the music, the freedom and the refusal to be isolated, the urge of unity in the face of conflicts and the joy spread by four true friends that have been together almost all their lifetime.
- The Secret Agent (2016) S01E03 – Episode 3 Season 1, Episode 3
While Chief Inspector Heat struggles to makes sense of the plot behind the Greenwich bomb, Winnie is devastated by the news of […]
- The Secret Agent (2016) S01E01 – Pilot Season 1, Episode 1 -“London” - London, 1886. Soho shopkeeper Verloc is paid by the Russian Embassy to spy on an anarchist cell. The Russians demand […]
- Gimme Danger (2016) No other band in rock roll history has rivaled The Stooges combination of heavy primal throb, spiked psychedelia, blues-a-billy grind, complete with […]
- Room Full of Spoons (2016) Room Full of Spoons is an in depth documentary about the cult film that is widely accepted as the worst film ever made: The Room, and it’s eccentric […]
- The Great Wall (2015) The Great Wall has been completed at its most southerly point.’ So begins Kafka’s short story ‘At the Building of the Great Wall of China’, and so, […]