Dispatched teaching staff member Nanami meets Tetsuya through SNS and decides to marry him. She doesn’t have many relatives and turns to ‘Nandemo Ya’ run by Amuro. She asks the agency to send people to her wedding and for some to pretend they are her relatives. Early in her marriage, Nanami finds Tetsuya having an affair, but her mother-in-law, Kayako, insists Nanami is having the affair. Due to this, Nanami has to leave her home. Amuro gives Nanami, who is in trouble, odd part-time jobs.
- Enishi: The Bride of Izumo (2016) 縁～THE BRIDE OF IZUMO～
Maki Iizuka (Nozomi Sasaki) works as an editor for a wedding magazine in Tokyo. She is set to marry Kazunori Nakamura (Yuta […]
- Bite (2015) While on her bachelorette party getaway, Casey, the bride to be, gets a seemingly harmless bite from an unknown insect. After returning home with […]
- Stop the Wedding (2016) A meddling man and woman determined to stop a wedding for the good of the bride and groom instead wind up falling in love with each other.
- MasterChef (US) S07E04 – A MasterChef Wedding Season 07, Episode 04 – “A MasterChef Wedding”
In their first MASTERCHEF field challenge, the Top 18 home cooks are divided in to two teams where […]
- Happy Wedding (2016) The story of an engineering graduate (Wilson) as he contemplates marriage on his mother's insistence.